For many years, Linie Design has created handmade area rugs of renowned quality, originality and simplicity. Linie Design rugs are all designed by Scandinavian designers and handmade by skilled adult weavers in India. Based just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark, Linie Design is now able to distribute their rugs to the USA and around the world. Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair, an organization dedicated to fighting child labor and providing free education and health care to rug weaving communities in India, Pakistan and Nepal.
The Charm Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Viscose
- Rubber underlay recommended (not included)
- Rug Construction: Hand Loomed
- Made In India
Color: Blue, Grey, Rose, Stone, White
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in, 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in, 8 ft 3 in x 11 ft 6 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in Option Item Length 67", Width 93", Weight 44 Lbs.:
- 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in Option Item Length 78", Width 116", Weight 70 Lbs.:
- 8 ft 3 in x 11 ft 6 in Option Item Length 99", Width 138", Weight 85 Lbs.:
- Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair—a non-profit that works to fight against child labor and provides education and health services free of charge to carpet weaving communities in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- For best results, regular vacuum cleaning is recommended. Spots should be removed using a damp cloth. To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged direct sunlight and turn the rug occasionally to protect the edges and maintain even wear. Rugs should not be soaked. Professionally dry-clean when necessary.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Calligaris Apotema Rug is a modern floor covering inspired by traditional Japanese origami. Against a greyish-beige background, the geometric pattern includes a triangular net in gradating shades of blue. This beautifully cool piece is also hard-wearing, with carved jacquard ...
Infuse modern living spaces with the intricate, exotic elegance of the Calligaris Marocco Rug. With a vintage-style pattern inspired by the geometric ceramic mosaic of a Moroccan hammam, this carved jacquard rug features a kaleidoscopic blaze of red, orange, brown ...
It's always spring--indoors or out--with the Mat-The-Basics Bloom Indoor/Outdoor Rug. It features an artful floral pattern, which is hand tufted out of polypropylene yarns. Such a material manages to feel soft underfoot, yet is durable enough to withstand inclement weather. ...