For many years, Linie Design has created handmade area rugs of renowned quality, originality and simplicity. Linie Design rugs are all designed by Scandinavian designers and handmade by skilled adult weavers in India. Based just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark, Linie Design is now able to distribute their rugs to the USA and around the world. Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair, an organization dedicated to fighting child labor and providing free education and health care to rug weaving communities in India, Pakistan and Nepal.
The Charm Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Viscose
- Rubber underlay recommended (not included)
- Rug Construction: Hand Loomed
- Made In India
Color: Blue, Grey, Rose, Stone, White
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in, 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in, 8 ft 3 in x 11 ft 6 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in Option Item Length 67", Width 93", Weight 44 Lbs.:
- 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in Option Item Length 78", Width 116", Weight 70 Lbs.:
- 8 ft 3 in x 11 ft 6 in Option Item Length 99", Width 138", Weight 85 Lbs.:
- Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair—a non-profit that works to fight against child labor and provides education and health services free of charge to carpet weaving communities in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- For best results, regular vacuum cleaning is recommended. Spots should be removed using a damp cloth. To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged direct sunlight and turn the rug occasionally to protect the edges and maintain even wear. Rugs should not be soaked. Professionally dry-clean when necessary.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A painterly approach to furnishing your living space. The Gan Rugs Abstract Rug was designed by Charlotte Lancelot, employing the classic cross-stich technique. A perforated wool felt base provides a template for the seemingly random weaving of colored felt yarns. ...