When he founded his company in 1908 in Odense, Denmark, Carl Hansen was determined to prove that high-quality craftsmanship and efficient mass production could work well together. To this day, Carl Hansen & Son furniture--mostly the continually popular Danish Modern designs of the 1930s through the 1960s--is swiftly produced by hand, combining the best materials possible with traditional woodworking techniques and the latest manufacturing technologies.
The CH468 Oculus Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1960
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Divina Melange 2 (100% new wool), Remix 2 (90% worsted new wool/10% nylon) Kvadrat fabric or leather upholstery; tubular steel legs
- Fill Material: Cold foam
- Frame Material: Solid beech wood
- Additional upholstery fabric options available. Call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for more information.
- Made In Denmark
Fabric: Divina Melange 2-120, Leather Thor-301, Remix 2-0143, Remix 2-0543, Remix 2-0643, Remix 2-0733, Remix 2-0912
- Item Width 37.01", Height 41.34", Depth 37.01":
- Thor leather is semi-aniline leather that has been given a light finish; the treatment makes the leather more resistant, easier to maintain and ensures good abrasion resistance. The leather has the same natural look that characterizes aniline leather and gives great comfort.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A comfortable, convenient and contemporary piece for the modern home. The Calligaris New York Adjustable Barstool features an upholstered seat and widely curved backrest accented by a tubular steel frame. Meanwhile, the sleek steel pedestal base adjusts the seat's height ...
Stylish modular seating? Check. The Gan Rugs Bandas Chair B has a unique checkerboard/stripe pattern that's made by hand looming, crocheting and embroidering a blend of 100% new wool yarns. Foam rubber fill and a solid wood frame provide structure ...
A 1930s classic updated for modern tastes. The Vitra Fauteuil De Salon Armchair was rediscovered in the archives of designer Jean Prouve and has been released in an updated contemporary color palette. The design is signature Prouve: angular planes of ...