FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
When he founded his company in 1908 in Odense, Denmark, Carl Hansen was determined to prove that high-quality craftsmanship and efficient mass production could work well together. To this day, Carl Hansen & Son furniture--mostly the continually popular Danish Modern designs of the 1930s through the 1960s--is swiftly produced by hand, combining the best materials possible with traditional woodworking techniques and the latest manufacturing technologies.
The CH33T Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1957
- Material: Pressure-formed hardwood laminate
- Options with dual finishes: frame finish 1st, seat and back finish 2nd
- Made In Denmark
Finish: Beech - Black, Beech - Laquered, Beech - Oiled, Oak - Black, Oak - Laquered, Oak - Oiled, Oak/Smoked Oak - Laquered, Oak/Smoked Oak - Oiled, Oak/Walnut - Laquered, Oak/Walnut - Oiled, Smoked Oak - Laquered, Smoked Oak - Oiled, Smoked Oak/Oak - Laquered, Smoked Oak/Oak - Oiled, Smoked Oak/Walnut - Laquered, Smoked Oak/Walnut - Oiled
- Item: Width 21.7", Height 29.1", Depth 18.9"
- Seat: Height 17.3"
- For everyday care of Carl Hansen wood furniture, simply wipe clean with a soft cloth and lukewarm water. (Cleaning agents or chemicals are not recommended.) Lacquered furniture requires no further maintenance. For soap and oil finishes, however, reapplication every 4-6 weeks is recommended for long term beauty and strength:
- Soaped Finish- Create a solution using wood soap or high-quality soap flakes. Lightly sand wood with very fine sandpaper, and apply soap solution. Wait 10 minutes, and then wipe with clean cloth to remove excess soap. Let dry. Oiled Finish- Clean with hot water and let dry. Lightly sand wood with very fine sandpaper, and apply furniture oil with clean cloth in direction of grain. Let dry for 2 hours, and then wipe with dry cloth to remove excess oil.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Calligaris Colette Chair is rustic yet elegant, and completely comfortable around a dining table. It features a solid wood frame and a curvy, fully upholstered seat and back. The lovely herringbone tweed fabric upholstery is protected by a special ...
Give modern dining areas an element of grandeur with the Connubia Philadelphia Chair. The chair has clean lines well-suited to contemporary spaces, but with an impressive, extra-tall backrest. The height of the chair is enhanced by the backrest's multiple vertical ...
Bring balance, tranquility and comfort to the dining room with the Copeland Furniture Kyoto Chair. The clean angles of the frame reveal inspiration from both traditional Japanese and Western Modernism design aesthetics. It is made out of solid American black ...