When he founded his company in 1908 in Odense, Denmark, Carl Hansen was determined to prove that high-quality craftsmanship and efficient mass production could work well together. To this day, Carl Hansen & Son furniture--mostly the continually popular Danish Modern designs of the 1930s through the 1960s--is swiftly produced by hand, combining the best materials possible with traditional woodworking techniques and the latest manufacturing technologies.
The CH07 Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1963
- Material: Hallingdal fabric (70% wool/30% viscose) or leather upholstery, form-pressed hardwood laminate frame
- Additional upholstery fabric options available. Call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for more information.
- Made In Denmark
Finish: Beech Black, Oak - Lacquered, Oak - Oiled, Walnut - Lacquered, Walnut - Oiled
Fabric: Hallingdal 116, Hallingdal 190, Hallingdal 220, Hallingdal 457, Hallingdal 674, Leather Brown/White Cowhide, Leather Loke 7150, Leather Loke 7270, Leather Thor 300, Leather Thor 301, Leather Thor 306, Leather Thor 390
- Item Width 36.2", Height 29.1", Depth 32.7":
- Seat Height 13.8":
- Loke leather: buffed, embossed and coated; hides sanded to uniform thickness, then embossed to achieve uniform surface; top coating adds protective layer; completely uniform surface structure with no visible scars or other marks. *Thor leather: semi-aniline leather that has been given a light finish; the treatment makes the leather more resistant, easier to maintain and ensures good abrasion resistance. The leather has the same natural look that characterizes aniline leather and gives great comfort. *Sif and Natural Cowhide leather: full grain, pure aniline, uncoated and breathable for optimal comfort; hides of highest quality; slight variations within and between hides may occur; natural surface structure with scars or other marks possibly visible; this underlines the unique character and adds rustic charm to the exclusive leather.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Skargaarden Djuro Lounging Collection ensures maximum relaxation with its laidback, minimalist Scandinavian design and durable materials. Every piece is made using beautiful, high-quality teak sustainably sourced from farms in Indonesia. Go with complete teak, or mix things up with ...
As the most popular style that Fritz Hansen offers, Series 7 by Arne Jacobsen is the ideal choice for a high-style office chair. The Fritz Hansen Series 7 Swivel Armchair - Natural Veneer features a swiveling, height adjustable steel base ...