First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Ceremony Chandelier is available with the following:
- Cristalflex shade
- Metal frame
- Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 158" suspension cables
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Made in Italy by Slamp for Zaneen
- Designed by Bruno Rainaldi
Shade Color: Fume, White
- Four 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 48", Adjustable To 201.3", Diameter 35.4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 201.3"
- Cable: Length 158"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.