The Artemide Castore 35 Floor Lamp is both soft and sturdy in contemporary spaces. A metal base and steel stem is overlaid by a White translucent molded polycarbonate sleeve, which curves to flow seamlessly into the White hand-blown glass shade. The narrow part of the stem is a chrome ring that acts as the dimmer switch.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore 35 Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped White hand-blown glass shade
- Die-cast metal alloy base
- Matte White powder coat finish
- Steel and White translucent molded polycarbonate stem
- Chrome touch dimmer on stem
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi & Huub Ubbens, 2003
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...