Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The CandleAria Dakota Ring Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Cylindrical, faux candle shades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" chain
- 120" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Amber, Cream
Shape: Cylinder Flat Rim, Cylinder Melted Rim
Finish: Dark Bronze, Matte Black
Number of Lights: 15, 21
- Fifteen 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Twenty-One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 15 Light Option Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5"
- 15 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 15 Light Option Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 42"
- 15 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 106"
- 21 Light Option Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5"
- 21 Light Option Chain: Length 72"
- 21 Light Option Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 60"
- 21 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 106"
Manufacturer IDs: view
CNDL-8715-10-AMBR-DBRZ, CNDL-8715-10-AMBR-MBLK, CNDL-8715-10-CREM-DBRZ, CNDL-8715-10-CREM-MBLK, CNDL-8715-14-AMBR-DBRZ, CNDL-8715-14-AMBR-MBLK, CNDL-8715-14-CREM-DBRZ, CNDL-8715-14-CREM-MBLK, CNDL-8716-10-AMBR-DBRZ, CNDL-8716-10-AMBR-MBLK, CNDL-8716-10-CREM-DBRZ, CNDL-8716-10-CREM-MBLK, CNDL-8716-14-AMBR-DBRZ, CNDL-8716-14-AMBR-MBLK, CNDL-8716-14-CREM-DBRZ, CNDL-8716-14-CREM-MBLK
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.