First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Cactus Pendant is available with the following:
- Gold Opalflex shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy by Slamp for Zaneen
- Designed by Adriano Rachele
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 10.6", Diameter 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 65"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.