FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Button LED Linear Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Francesc Rife
- Material: Aluminum track with multiple light fixtures
- Moveable track is embedded in the rectangular frame
- Each light fixture can be positioned and dimmed separately with a sensor switch
- The top of the rectangular track can also serve as a shelfTwo field-cuttable solid metal stems
- Two field-cuttable solid metal stems
- Two addtiional suspension cables support the center of the 4 Light frame
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Black Satin, White Satin, Mink, Grey Limestone
Number of Lights: 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: 30 Watt (2925 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- 4 Light Option: 40 Watt (3900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 47.25", Height 2.72"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 94.49", Height 2.72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bring some industrial style into your living space with the Eurofase Fascio LED Linear Suspension. Nearly resembling a DIY project, a steel I beam conceals energy efficient lighting, providing ample downlight with a little edge. Hung with thin aircraft cables, ...
The George Kovacs Hidden Gems LED Oval Pendant features a laser cut Steel frame surrounding clusters of "hidden" Crystal Droplets. The ornate pattern on the metal shade provides a stark contrast against the crystals hanging from the interiors. Using state ...
A resplendent mass of burnished cascading fluidity, the Terzani Volver LED Linear Suspension emphatically elevates the extravagance, melding the company's aesthetic affinity for elegantly draped metal chain fixtures with energy efficient LED technology. Elaborate elongated lengths of nickel-plated chains lavishly ...