FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Buckley Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Handmade art glass and metal
- Shade Material: Handmade glass
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Polished Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 35 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 35 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 35 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate Width 10", Height 4.5":
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 18", Height 5", Depth 4.5":
- 3 Light Option Backplate Width 17", Height 4.5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 25", Height 5", Depth 4.5":
- 4 Light Option Backplate Width 23", Height 4.5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 31", Height 5", Depth 4.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Cheers to the Hudson Valley Longmont Wall Sconce for bringing festive flair to living rooms, hallways and other spaces. Its handcrafted shades are based on a European technique, in which an artisan inlays delicate Brass strands into molten glass while ...
A nod to the 20th-century architectural advancements that spawned towering skyscrapers, the Hudson Valley Nichols Bath Bar offers a long, lean profile that stands out in a modern interior. Mouth-blown triplex glass features center ridges that run the length of ...
Sturdy and stylish. The Hudson Valley Pamelia Bath Bar is a clean and modern interpretation of restoration aesthetics. Thick mouth-blown hurricane-style glass shades are gently curved and fire-polished for ultimate clarity, revealing the included vintage-reproduction bulbs inside. The carbon filaments ...