For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Birds Birds Birds Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
- White goose feather wings
- Metal stem and supports
- Round ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- Red and Blue or Transparent suspension cables
- Integrated transformer
- 6 spare bulbs included
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Alternative lengths available, please call customer service for info
- Made in Germany
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
Cord Color: Red and Blue, Transparent
Size: Short, Standard, Extra Long
- Short Option: Twenty-Four 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 24 Volt E27 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Standard Option: Twenty-Four 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 24 Volt E27 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Long Option: Twelve 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 24 Volt E27 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Long Option: Twenty-Four 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 24 Volt E27 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 11.8"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 47.25", Height 51.18"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 53.15"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 11.8"
- Standard Option Fixture: Width 47.25", Height 74.8"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 74.8"
- Extra Long Option Canopy: Diameter 11.8"
- Extra Long Option Fixture: Width 47.25", Height 118.1"
- Extra Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 127.95"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier furnishes a mildly exotic lighting in your setup while imbuing it with a grand feel. The Arc Ellipse 9 Light Circular Chandelier features hand-blown glass shades and hand-forged wrought iron body.. ...
The Hubbardton Forge Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option adds a smooth transitional lighting element to your space. The Trestle Adjustable Linear Suspension with Shade Option features hand-forged wrought iron body, fabric shades and translucent finishes.. Hubbardton Forge, headquartered ...
A delightful bushel of three hand-blown glass globes, the Rich Brilliant Willing Gala 3-Light LED Chandelier emulates forms found in nature by cultivating a warm light through organic shapes. The sophisticated LED module utilizes remote phosphor technology which produces an ...