For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Birdie Chandelier is available with the following:
- 12 winged bulbs
- White goose feather wings
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy with 3 integrated 75 watt transformers and US adapter plate
- Suspension cables
- Suspension kit available for higher ceilings (please call customer service for info)
- 2 spare bulbs included
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
Cord Color: Red, Transparent
- Twelve 10 Watt 125 Volt Type E27 Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 39.4", Diameter 27.6"
- Ensure that the light bulbs do not touch the wings. Care Instructions: The goose feather wings can be cleaned carefully with a soft paintbrush. A microfibre cloth should be used for the transformer housing and the wires.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.