The soft textures and clean lines of the Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Wall Sconce with Shade Options No. 204825 make it a welcome addition to any transitional lighting scheme. Features a half-drum fabric shade that sits flush against the wall. Comes in a variety of shade fabrics and rich metallic finishes. ADA compliant. For the glass shade option, see Beacon Hill Wall Sconce with Glass Options No. 204825.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Wall Sconce w/ Shade Options No. 204825 is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 10", Depth 3.9"
- Shade: Height 5.3", Width 10"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Beacon Hall by Hubbardton Forge