The Hubbardton Forge Beacon Hall Wall Sconce No. 204820 is an ideal exampleof the quality craftsmanship and tailored look that sets the Beacon Hall collection apart. It is made out of hand-forged wrought iron available in a number of lovely finishes. Comes with a hand-blown oval glass shade available in either cool opal or warmer stone. Use together with any of the other fixtures in the Beacon Hall collection for a cohesive look throughout the home. ADA compliant.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Wall Sconce No. 204820 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 12.2", Width 6", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Beacon Hall by Hubbardton Forge