Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Beacon Hall Wall Sconce No. 204820 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- ADA Compliant
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Glass: Opal, Stone
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 12.2", Width 6", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.