In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Bank Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery:
- Lava/Lava-Lavender (58% polyester/23% olefin/19% acrylic)
- Linen (100% polypropylene)
- Brick (31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester)
- High resiliency foam fill, sinuous steel springs and back
- Double-doweled and corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Brass or Blackened Metal finish steel legs
Color: Brick, Lava, Lava-Lavender, Linen, Mink Velvet
Finish: Blackened Metal, Brass
- Item: Height 27.1", Width 39", Depth 36"
Manufacturer IDs: view
BA1-LNCHAT-GY, BA1-LNCHAT-LD, BA1-LNCHAT-LN, BA1-LNCHAT-LV, BA1-LNCHAT-RD, BA1-LNCHBS-GY, BA1-LNCHBS-LD, BA1-LNCHBS-LN, BA1-LNCHBS-LV, BA1-LNCHBS-RD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Visually yummy, physically welcoming. The Blu Dot Paramount Lounge Chair presents a classic option for your contemporary tush. Comfy as your favorite pair of jeans yet chic as that little black dress, watch as it steals the spotlight in living ...