The three curved blades of Minka Aire Aviation Ceiling Fan are reminiscent of the wood propellers on WWI-era planes. The Aviation combines the beauty of the blades with an extremely efficient DC motor and an expansive 60" blade span. Available in multiple finish combos, from sleek to industrial in style.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Aviation Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3 blades
- Full function remote control included
- One 3.5 inch and 6 inch downrod included
- 60 inch blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- 6-speed reversible DC motor
- Airflow: 6604 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 25.92 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 254.8 cfm/watt (high)
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed
- Energy Star qualified
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Distressed Koa,
Brushed Nickel with Medium Maple,
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 12"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Fan Body: Height 10.5"
- Blade: Diameter 60"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...