FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Atlantis 2-Tier Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Brass chains with metal structure
- Hand-crafted chain shade
- Three suspension chains included
- Number of Tiers: 2
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black Nickel, Bronze, Gold Plated, Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Ten 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Height 1.6", Depth 4.7"
- Small Option Chain: Length 47.2"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 43.3", Diameter 35.4", Weight 66 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 90.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 1.6", Depth 4.7"
- Large Option Chain: Length 47.2"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 43.3", Diameter 43.3", Weight 99 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 90.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
0J01SE7C8A, 0J01SE9C8A, 0J01SF7C8A, 0J01SL6C8A, 0J06SE7C8A, 0J06SE9C8A, 0J06SF7C8A, 0J06SL6C8A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the thin, sleek design trending amongst modern day electronics, the LBL Lighting Ortex LED Linear Suspension is a brilliant light source with futuristic appeal. Features optimized LEDs encased in an extruded aluminum body which provides ample downlight, and ...
More than simply luxurious, the AXO Light Avir 45/60/2 Suspension represents a fashion-forward, high quality design mentality. Designed by the famous Italian light architect, Manuel Vivian, this double suspension creates glowing light as luminescence trickles down through double-layered handmade Murano ...