Like waves in the ocean, the numerous chains that comprise the Terzani Atlantis 2-Tier Suspension have a dynamic flow and shimmer. Nearly three miles of these delicate chains are meticulously hand-woven and draped by master craftsmen, making each piece stunningly unique. Available in two sizes and a range of finishes. Designed by Barlas Baylar.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Atlantis 2-Tier Suspension is available with the following:
- Hand-crafted chain shade
- Metal frame
- Ceiling canopy included
- 3 suspension chains
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Barlas Baylar
- Large option utilizes ten 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Width 35.4", Depth 27.6", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 86.5"
- Large Fixture: Width 43.3", Depth 31.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 90.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...