Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Ambrosia Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Gold and Silver Leaf
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Material: Hand-Crafted Iron and Stainless Steel
- Small takes 5 lamps, Medium takes 7, Large takes 11
- Stem to chain suspension (18" downrod)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Seven 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eleven 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 7.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 50.25", Diameter 32", Weight 65 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 55.25", Adjustable To 98.25":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 37.5", Diameter 24", Weight 36.38 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 42.5", Adjustable To 85.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 30", Diameter 18", Weight 22 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 35", Adjustable To 78":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Schonbek Riviera Pendant presents cosmopolitan glamour at its finest. Framed with a sleek, contemporary open air Stainless Steel border, rows of prismatic precision-cut Swarovski crystal deliciously dangle at staggered heights within the scope of its expanse. A custom ceiling ...
Inspired by the high bay lighting commonly found in industrial environments, the LBL Lighting Loft Pendant is a boldly unique piece that lights nearby spaces effortlessly. A spun-metal shade coated in rubberized paint creates a matte finish, while diffusing wide ...
Showcasing the pure, refined elegance of blown glass, the Besa Lighting Pinta Pendant is a study in simple sophistication. The Clear hand-blown shade is carefully crafted by a skilled artisan using centuries-old methods. Wide ribs impart visual interest and help ...