Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Aitana Suspension is available with the following:
- Cotton shade
- Metal supports
- White acrylic bottom diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.74" cable
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Made in Spain
Shade: Beige, Black, White
Finish: Chrome, Metallic Lead
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes two 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Shade: Height 9.8", Upper Diameter 21", Lower Diameter 23"
- Large Option Shade: Height 9.8", Upper Diameter 27.5", Lower Diameter 29.5"
- Cable: Length 78.74"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 9.8"
- Hanging Length: Overall Length Adjustable To 88.54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.