FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Lana LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Pablo Studio in 2015
- Material: Wool felt shade, ABS (thermoplastic polymer) light module with neodymium magnets and steel base
- Felt shade is made from a recycled material
- 360° shade rotation with magnetic attachment
- Optical dimmer switch control on light module
- Full Range Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 100%-10%
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Stone, Charcoal, Arctic Blue, Moss, Plum
Base Finish: Chrome, White
Size: Small, Large
- 5.5 Watt (350 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Base Diameter 11":
- Large Option Cord Length 105":
- Large Option Fixture Height 25":
- Large Option Shade Diameter 13":
- Small Option Base Diameter 9.5":
- Small Option Cord Length 105":
- Small Option Fixture Height 20.5":
- Small Option Shade Diameter 11":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The gradation from frosted opal to clear glass optimizes the light diffusion of the Artemide Laguna LED Table Lamp, featuring a hand-blown glass orb atop a slender black aluminum base. The hidden LED light sources shine pure illumination through the ...
Confidently standing squarely on two brass feet, the Ingo Maurer Walking Bulb LED Table Lamp is full of reference to the incandescent bulb of the past, acting as a slender vessel for powerful LED technology. Thin stainless steel wires plant ...