Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Cricket Kids Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 112
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 13.25", Height 26.75", Depth 17.75"
- Seat: Height 15", Depth 12.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
KD-C-AR, KD-C-BL, KD-C-CB, KD-C-CG, KD-C-CW, KD-C-EG, KD-C-LG, KD-C-OR, KD-C-SB, KD-C-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kartell Mr. Impossible Chair shows that, indeed, nothing's impossible when it comes to furniture design. Created by Phillipe Starck and Eugeni Quitllet, it combines sophisticated, organic-looking design and advanced plastic processing. To create the fluid bi-color effect, the oval ...
Another great design by Marcel Wanders and Bertjan Pot. Made of individual strands of carbon, the Moooi Carbon Chair is an extremely lightweight piece, both visually and physically, with modern abstract qualities. Use indoors around the kitchen table or place ...