Grounded in a passionate reverence for the ceaseless beauty of the natural world, it was a mesmerizing appreciation for the ornamental aspects of French gardens that provided the tipping point for Bernard Forestier to found his namesake company in 1992. Remaining true to those original aesthetics -- proportionality, balance, juxtaposing clean and curvy lines -- Forestier continues to move forward, employing new material mediums and pushing stylistic boundaries while continuing to advance the core disciplines upon which the company was built.
The Bodyless Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Arik Lévy
- Finish: Grey
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Linen Fabric
- Colored metal wire inner shade
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Round ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In Philippines
Shade Color: Fuchsia, Green
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 32 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 72":
- Large Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 4":
- Large Option Fixture Height 14.8", Diameter 18.9":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 73.8", Adjustable To 86.8":
- Small Option Cable Length 72":
- Small Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 4":
- Small Option Fixture Height 10.8", Diameter 9.1":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 73.8", Adjustable To 86.8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
AL18170GR, AL18170LGR, AL18170LPK, AL18170PK
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Zaneen Lighting Tutu Pendant is an artistic interpretation of a flourishing tulle skirt, abstractly replicating the silhouette with rolls of synthetic paper. The bundled layers have a beautiful luminous quality when the fixture is lit, helped by the interior ...
In modern interiors, the David Trubridge Swish Pendant has sweet, swirling swagger. In a fantastic melding of rustic and modern materials, the bulbous spiraling form is made out of curving bands of Natural Bamboo over polycarbonate, held together with petite ...