FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
For more than 75 years, Anglepoise has created elegant and functional table lamps that are now considered British design classics. Since the first Anglepoise was designed by George Cawardine in 1932, this iconic table light has been updated and redefined, combining classic design with unmatched performance.
The Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Kenneth Grange in 2011
- Material: Aluminum shade and arms with Chrome-plated fittings and black PVC cord
- Table Base matches each finish option
- Table Clamp is finished in Brushed Aluminum
- Desk Support has a Silver Painted finish
- Adjustable arm and shade
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- Not ETL/UL Listed
- Made In China
Color: Slate Grey, Alpine White, Jet Black, Signal Red, Powder Blue, Brushed Aluminum
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, Desk Support
- One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Desk Support Option Base Diameter 6.7":
- Desk Support Option Cord Length 70.87":
- Desk Support Option Fixture Width 9.8", Height Adjustable To 15.7", Diameter 5.1":
- Desk Support Option Shade Height 5.9", Diameter 5.1":
- Table Base Option Base Diameter 6.7":
- Table Base Option Cord Length 70.87":
- Table Base Option Fixture Width 9.8", Height Adjustable To 15.7", Diameter 5.1":
- Table Base Option Shade Height 5.9", Diameter 5.1":
- Table Clamp Option Base Diameter 6.7":
- Table Clamp Option Cord Length 70.87":
- Table Clamp Option Fixture Width 9.8", Height Adjustable To 15.7", Diameter 5.1":
- Table Clamp Option Shade Height 5.9", Diameter 5.1":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A nostalgic tribute with sentimental value, the Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp – Margaret Howell Special Edition is a collaborative piece based on an original 1970s lamp personally owned by the designer. Howell has perfectly matched the Yellow Ochre finish ...
Designed by Ron Gilad, the FLOS Goldman LED Desk Lamp is a super clean and contemporary update of the classic bankers lamp, sending perfectly diffused light from a slender aluminum shade. The wryly named fixture is powered with energy efficient ...
Made precise with simple, yet effective mechanical elements, the Ingo Maurer Max. Kugler LED Desk Lamp reintroduces the 2001 design with dimmable LED technology. The leaning arm retains the original telescopic extension, bringing the light forward while a ball-joint detail—commonly ...