Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Truss Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Finish: Ash
- Material: Fabric and Wood
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Fabric upholsteryLaurentian Citrine: 100% polyester,
- Menswear Griffin: 100% polyester, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified ash wood frame
- Water-based clear coat finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Menswear Griffin, Muskoka Surf
- Item: Width 26.5", Height 30", Depth 31"
- Seat: Height 17"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHTRUS-ch-an, ECCHTRUS-laucit-an, ECCHTRUS-mg-an, ECCHTRUS-mu-an
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A contemporary accent chair with a laidback feel. The Gus Modern Halifax Chair definitely has a relaxed posture, with a wide, roomy seat of segmented cushion panels leaning back in a precision-welded and powder-coated steel frame. The walnut-finished paddle armrests ...
The Tom Dixon Fan Chair is a modern rendition of the Windsor, its wood composition matched handsomely with a black leather padded seat. The building process involves spindles of ash wood carefully turned, thinned and steam-bent to create the slatted ...