FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tizio LED with Floor Support is available with the following:
- Designed by Richard Sapper
- Finish: Black
- Material: Die-cast aluminum structure with polycarbonate and lacquered steel
- Adjustable diffuser with inner anodized aluminum high-efficiency reflector
- Balanced electrical conductor arms in anti-corrosion treated aluminum
- Chromed steel arm spacer bars with red molded thermoplastic insulators
- Zinc alloy counterweights
- 360 degree rotatable base
- Floor support with molded thermoplastic snap-in adaptor kit
- U.V. bulb protective glass
- Incorporated low voltage transformer
- On-Off Switch Base Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- 8 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 42.5"
- Base: Diameter 4.31"
- Fixture: Width Adjustable From 30.75", Adjustable To 42.5", Height Adjustable From 12.44", Adjustable To 46.88", Depth 4.31"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its energy efficient LEDs and branched form, the Artemide LED Net Line 66 Suspension is an ultramodern fixture inspired by nature. The branches provide a pleasingly organic sensibility, the tip of each glowing brightly with a single LED. The ...
The Artemide Pausania LED Table Lamp is a revamped version of Ettore Sottsass’s classic 1983 design, featuring the same structure and green color-scheme only now with an LED light source. The black resin base supports two aluminum struts that hold ...