Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Taavi Lounge is available with the following:
- Designed by David Salmela in 2012
- Made of Cloud White high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Milk jug count: 328
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 24", Height 25.5", Depth 30"
- Seat: Height 12.25", Depth 17"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SC-TA-AR, SC-TA-BL, SC-TA-CB, SC-TA-CG, SC-TA-CW, SC-TA-EG, SC-TA-LG, SC-TA-OR, SC-TA-SB, SC-TA-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Loll Designs Gladys Lounge is a taller, leaner translation of the low Taavi Lounge. Gladys speaks the same language as her Finnish-inspired counterpart with her wide, angled planks of recycled HDPE plastic. The vertical headrest gives Gladys her heightened ...