In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The New Standard Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Nixon (46% acrylic/43% cotton/11% polyester) or Spitzer (100% polyester) fabric upholstery, powder coated steel legs
- Fill Material: High resiliency foam with feather down wrap
- Frame Material: Kiln-dried American hardwood
- Large option has 5th support leg at center
- Assembly Required
- Made In USA
Fabric: Nixon Blue, Nixon Sand, Spitzer Grey
Leg Finish: Black, White
Size: Medium, Large
- Large Option Item: Width 104", Height 32.2", Depth 35"
- Large Option Seat: Height 17"
- Medium Option Item: Width 78", Height 32.2", Depth 35"
- Medium Option Seat: Height 17"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In designer Hella Jongerius' home country of Holland, "polder" refers to low-lying flatlands divided into sections for different agricultural purposes. The Vitra Polder Sofa recalls this landscape with its differing horizontally-shaped cushions and mix of fabric colors and types. A ...
A versatile, comfortable and contemporary seating solution in larger modern spaces. The Gus Modern Parkdale Bi-Sectional features smooth reversible cushions that are slightly overstuffed with specialty PET synthetic down fill (recycled from water bottles). The chaise is easily switched from ...