FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
When Gandia Blasco moved into the realm of outdoor furniture at the end of the 1980s, Gan Rugs was born to carry on the brand's original focus on indoor furniture, area rugs and other home decor. Then as now, the company focuses on craftsmanship, innovative design and imagining all the living spaces that rugs can create. Based in Spain, Gan Rugs employs skilled artisans in India to bring their designs to life.
The Mangas Original Mini Globo Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Awards: Dwell on Design Award (2011), ICFF Editors Award (2011), Red Dot Design Award (2011)
- Material: 100% wool, cotton backsizing
- Size: Round
- Rug Construction: Hand Loomed
- Made In India
- Item Length 39", Width 36", Weight 11Lbs., Pile Height 1.58":
- All wool area rugs from Gan Rugs require regular maintenance to guarantee a long life. Once a rug has stopped producing fluff (which new rugs are apt to do), vacuum at least once a week. Do not wet rug to prevent colors fading. Act quickly to remove/clean up spills to prevent staining. If stains cannot be removed, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gan Rugs Bandas Rug offers you several pre-confgured options for instantaneous room transformation. Each rug is actually comprised of multiple runner size rugs--with different colors, patterns and weaving techniques--that can be switched around and reattached with special Velcro strips. ...
A cozy, comfy and versatile accent for your modern living space. The unique shape and texture of the Gan Rugs Mangas Original Mini Naturales Campana Rug were inspired by hand-knitted sweaters. Natural brown, beige and grey tones give the rug ...