FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Demetra LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Naoto Fukasawa
- Material: Aluminum
- Aluminum arms and head are adjustable
- Motion sensor option will turn off automatically with no motion detected after 12 minutes
- Head Touch Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In Italy
Color: Grey Anthracite, Titanium, White
Installation Type: Desk Support, Table Base, Table Clamp
Motion Sensor: Yes, No
- 9.5 Watt (427 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 36000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Desk Support Option Base Width 1.6", Height 2.8":
- Desk Support Option Fixture Height Adjustable From 22.44", Adjustable To 39.38":
- Table Base Option Base Diameter 8.25":
- Table Base Option Fixture Height Adjustable From 22.44", Adjustable To 39.38":
- Table Clamp Option Clamp Width 2", Height 3.2":
- Table Clamp Option Fixture Height Adjustable From 22.44", Adjustable To 39.38":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A wonderfully adaptable floor lamp that proves functionality and style go well together. The Artemide Demetra LED Floor Lamp’s pragmatic design is made from sturdy aluminum and has fully adjustable arms and head. This fixture also contains a tiltable, rotatable ...