FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Ciro 773807 Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Handcrafted Opal glass shades
- Steel supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Can be dimmed (dimmer not included)
- UL Listed for damp locations
- ADA Compliant
Finish: Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture Width 14.62":
- 3 Lights Option Fixture Width 22.5":
- 4 Lights Option Fixture Width 30.37":
- 5 Lights Option Fixture Width 38.12":
- Fixture Height 6.37", Depth 3.5":
- Plate Height 5.5", Width 4.75":
- Shade Diameter 6.37":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2WS-773807-BR, 2WS-773807-SN, 3WS-773807-BR, 3WS-773807-SN, 4WS-773807-BR, 4WS-773807-SN, 5WS-773807-BR, 5WS-773807-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named after the creative abstract artist, the Oggetti Luce Carnevale Kandinsky Gold Bath Bar mimics the artist's unique sense of shape and composition. Bright colors swirl and flow in a fascinating visual dance, perfect for livening up the soft contemporary ...
Shimmering lighting inspired by the sight of dark buildings silhouetted against the setting sun. The Varaluz Affinity Bath Bar features panels of genuine sustainable Champagne capiz shell arranged in a towers pattern. Each panel slots into the steel bar frame ...