FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
NW Art is an American company that specializes in fine art prints and framing for residential and commercial interiors. Using high-quality inks and printing methods, they produce unframed and framed original art in a variety of mediums, including canvas, archival paper and aluminum. Their high-end method of printing guarantees the value of their wall art, suiting a wide range of modern home decor schemes.
The Circularity II is available with the following:
- Designed by Jodi Fuchs
- Frame Material: Wood Imported from Italy
- Full color print
- Fine-art giclee printed on inkjet printers using pigment-based archival inks
- Paper: 100% cotton rag (308 gsm)
- 8-ply conservation quality digital white mat board (framed paper only)
- Fine art canvas: Gallery wrap, coated and stretched on 1.5 inch S-Bar
- Framed canvas prints are fitted with floater frames (stretched canvas sits flush to the frame)
- Canvas and framed paper are wired and ready-to-hang
- Framed paper glazing: Art-grade acrylic
- ChromaPrint: Hi-definition print on coated aluminum
- ChromaPrint hanging: Aluminum frame with hanging hardware (floats from wall and is ready-to-hang)
- Digitally signed by the artist
- Made In USA
Frame Color: Black, Cherry, Gold, Maple, Silver, White, Walnut, No Frame
Print Medium: Paper, Canvas, Chromaprint
Size: 8 in. x 8 in., 17.3 in. x 17.3 in., 16 in. x 16 in., 25.3 in. x 25.3 in., 31 in. x 31 in., 32 in. x 32 in.
- 16 in. x 16 in. Option Art Print: Width 16", Height 16"
- 17.3 in. x 17.3 in. Option Art Print: Width 8", Height 8"
- 17.3 in. x 17.3 in. Option Overall Framed: Width 17.3", Height 17.3"
- 25.3 in. x 25.3 in. Option Art Print: Width 16", Height 16"
- 25.3 in. x 25.3 in. Option Overall Framed: Width 25.3", Height 25.3"
- 31 in. x 31 in. Option Art Print: Width 31", Height 31"
- 32 in. x 32 in. Option Art Print: Width 31", Height 31"
- 32 in. x 32 in. Option Overall Framed: Width 32", Height 32"
- 8 in. x 8 in. Option Art Print: Width 8", Height 8"
- Portland, Oregon-based artist Jodi Fuchs creates abstract expressionistic pieces with an undeniable energy. Combining a background in scenic and decorative painting with her interest in metaphysical studies, her painting process is one of technical know-how and pure intuitive flow. Her work is featured on over 75 TV and film productions as part of the set design as well as in private and public collections throughout the US.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Mod Geometry II, by Jarman Fagalde, pops with colorful hexagonal shapes, expressing a simple mid-century modern motif against a soft background. This color palette features ochre, black, turquoise and salmon pink, and the background has a hatched appearance like linen. ...