Why We Love Visual Comfort Bath & Vanity Lights
Bathrooms and vanity areas are sanctuaries of relaxation and tranquility. Visual Comfort bath and vanity lights provide spa-like ambiance. Layered lighting allows for peaceful lighting effects as well as the required lighting for dressing and grooming. Strategic placement of bath and vanity lighting allows for a customized, elevated bath space that transforms any bathroom experience.
Why Choose Visual Comfort for Your Bathroom Lighting
Visual Comfort bathroom lighting is not just for bathrooms. Dressing rooms, wardrobes and vanity spaces also rely on sleek modern lighting for a premium lighting experience. Varied lighting can be layered to brightly illuminate vanity and dressing areas while providing a more muted, spa-like glow in shower and toilet areas. Bath and vanity lights packages, including LED bath bars can be selected and installed as part of a renovation to bath and dressing areas. Modern bathroom lighting is one of the most attractive and enjoyable bathroom upgrades.
Visual Comfort Vanity Lights We Love
From curvy sconces to double bath fixtures, bathroom lighting is limited only by the imagination. Kelly Wearstler lighting provides wow-worthy upscale and carefully crafted vanity sconce lighting perfect for bathroom vanities. E.F. Chapman lighting epitomizes style and class with every bathroom lighting selection from LED light bar options to bath and vanity lights. With hundreds of bathroom and wardrobe lighting options, your unique space can be easily personalized based on your lighting preferences.
How to Choose the Best Visual Comfort Bath & Vanity Lights
Bathroom spaces are where grooming and, many times, dressing takes place. selecting the right lighting and positioning it properly can make the difference between a bathroom space that is simply pretty and one that is both breathtaking and functional. To choose the best bath and vanity lights, consider the following:
- Varied lighting levels are required for proper lighting in multiple settings. How many layered settings will be necessary to achieve the desired lighting under different conditions?
- What is the location and size of the mirror? The brightest light will be received in this area, and it is important that these variables are considered to achieve optimal lighting.
- What are the lighting angles in the bathroom space? Consider angles to ensure that multiple lighted areas will not interfere with each other for an undesired effect.
- Does the bathroom space receive natural light? If so, what is the amount and location of natural light? The lighting must account for times during the day when natural light is present and also when it is not.
- Is a dressing area or wardrobe part of the bathroom space? Complimentary light should always carry through the entirety of the space, although the lighting goals may vary.
Planning the ideal lighting layout will guarantee the best possible bath and vanity lighting results.
Modern bathroom lighting is at the forefront of a successful bathroom design or remodel. Careful selection of LED bath bars, shower lights and vanity lighting is essential to achieve the upscale, spa-like bathroom envied by every guest. Time spent in the bathroom has never been so relaxing and with an assortment of fixtures from Visual Comfort, you'll be sure to love your refreshed space.