FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Vernon Picture Light is available with the following:
- Made of solid brass
- 96" plug-in cord
- Inline switch
- Shade angle is adjustable
- Arm extension is adjustable
- Rotary Cord Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Distressed Bronze, Historic Nickel, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Two 25 Watt (200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 25 Watt (200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 25 Watt (200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cord Length 96":
- Large Option Fixture Width 30", Height 5", Extension Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 11":
- Medium Option Cord Length 96":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 24", Height 5", Extension Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 11":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Width 16", Height 5", Extension Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 11":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2416-AGB, 2416-DB, 2416-HN, 2416-PN, 2424-AGB, 2424-DB, 2424-HN, 2424-PN, 2430-AGB, 2430-DB, 2430-HN, 2430-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The malleable arm of the Artemide Jet LED Wall Lamp optimizes task lighting with fluid flexibility and bright illumination. Composed of lathed aluminum, the smooth metallic finish is appealing for innumerable design schemes. A perfect bedside companion, the bright LED ...
Thousands of goose feathers surround the bright core of the Vita Copenhagen Eos White Pendant, a design that is a statement of humane practices and sustainable production. The feathers are procured responsibly, sanitized and repurposed for the fixture, then attached ...
Simple and chic, the Robert Abbey Capri Table Torchiere designed by Jonathan Adler is handsomely composed of cased glass and walnut, the overall look artistic yet reserved. Choose from a number of muted colors, all characteristic of Adler's unique style. ...