FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Tubo Slim LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2014
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched Glass
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Energy Efficient
- Square wall plate
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Option: Drum Trim, Flat Trim, Spine Trim
- Small Option: 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Medium Option: 16 Watt (1080 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Large Option: 21 Watt (1440 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Extra Large Option: 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 40", 41.5", Height 4.25", Depth 3", 3.25"
- Extra Large Option Wall Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 32", 33.5", Height 4.25", Depth 3", 3.25"
- Large Option Wall Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 24", 25.5", Height 4.25", Depth 3", 3.25"
- Medium Option Wall Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 18", 19.5", Height 4.25", Depth 3", 3.25"
- Small Option Wall Plate: Width 4.25", Height 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 10 reviews, this product is rated 4.4 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2430.01-DT, 2430.01-FT, 2430.01-ST, 2430.13-DT, 2430.13-FT, 2430.13-ST, 2431.01-DT, 2431.01-FT, 2431.01-ST, 2431.13-DT, 2431.13-FT, 2431.13-ST, 2432.01-DT, 2432.01-FT, 2432.01-ST, 2432.13-DT, 2432.13-FT, 2432.13-ST, 2433.01-DT, 2433.01-FT, 2433.01-ST, 2433.13-DT, 2433.13-FT, 2433.13-ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Ultra sleek and minimalistic, the SONNEMAN Lighting Stiletto LED Lungo Bath Bar is a refreshingly straightforward wall light that prioritizes functionality and luminance over visual aesthetics. Integrated with a remote mounted LED driver, the Stiletto Lungo mounts evenly to the ...