FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Mademoiselle Kravitz Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Lenny Kravitz, Philippe Starck
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Faux fur with woven artificial leather or python print fabric
- Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate frame
- Designed by Lenny Kravitz and Philippe Starck
- Made in Italy
- Made In Italy
Frame Color: Black, Transparent
Fabric: Black Woven Leather, Grey Python Fabric
- Item Width 21.65", Height 29.13", Depth 20.67":
- Seat Height 18.11":
Manufacturer IDs: view
4192 07, 4192 09, 4193 07, 4193 09
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With the Kartell Mademoiselle Kravtiz Raffia Chair, Lenny Kravitz brings a rock and roll sensiblity to the classic seating design by Philippe Starck. Here, the simple elegance of the polycarbonate chair is enhanced by a soft seat upholstered in beige ...