Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The I Lucci Argentati LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Dodo Arslan
- Material: Metal structure
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable 1-10V
- Dimmer not included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Brushed Nickel, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: 31.5 Watt (3590 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Medium Option: 36 Watt (4100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Large Option: 45 Watt (5130 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Extra Large Option: 45 Watt (5130 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Width 106", Height 14.6":
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
- Large Option Fixture Width 89", Height 13":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 73", Height 13":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
- Small Option Fixture Width 57", Height 13":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
Manufacturer IDs: view
0N80SH4C8A, 0N80SM2C8A, 0N81SH4C8A, 0N81SM2C8A, 0N82SH4C8A, 0N82SM2C8A, 0N83SH4C8A, 0N83SM2C8A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Slamp Clizia Suspension unites soft geometry, handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled, the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The semi-translucent ...
The Flos Frisbi Suspension was designed in 1978 by Achille Castiglioni to provide direct, diffused and reflected illumination in a contemporary space. The main structure includes a dome-shaped metal shade (available in Black or Polished Nickel) attached to a black ...
A mesmerizing architectural presentation (the form reminds us of Frank Gehry-designed buildings), the Terzani Stream Suspension is gracefully draped with an immeasurable length of exquisite metal chain over its undulating Nickel-Plated frame. Designer Christian Lava creates an over-the-top sensorial experience, ...