Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Graffiti Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver Leaf with Polished Stainless
- Smoked Crystal shade
- Hand-crafted iron frame
- Round, hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6", 18" and two 12" stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (33)
- UL Listed
- Made In Philippines
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Six 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Nine 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 7":
- Large Option Fixture Height 48", Diameter 44", Hanging Length Adjustable To 97.5", Weight 78Lbs.:
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 7":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 41", Diameter 34", Hanging Length Adjustable To 90.5", Weight 45Lbs.:
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 7":
- Small Option Fixture Height 35", Diameter 26", Hanging Length Adjustable To 84.5", Weight 43Lbs.:
Manufacturer IDs: view
154-412, 154-46, 154-49
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A gold standard. The Metropolitan Lighting Berna Topaz Chandelier graces contemporary and eclectic interiors with a warm golden glow in delicate Topaz glass. Arching up gracefully from the center dome support, 16 glass arms rise like slender flower stems and ...
The Tech Lighting Mini Crescendo Chandelier captivates with its melodic dance of light, balance, and inspiring form. Recommended for areas with minimal variations in airflow, the Mini Crescendo Chandelier features suspended, free-floating arms, each tipped on both ends with low-voltage ...
With its intricate framework and rounded Opal Glossy glass shades, the Fleming LED Chandelier by Hudson Valley Lighting becomes a stunning centerpiece for your living space. Each luminaire has a unique orientation, collectively producing a widespread ambiance that is both ...