FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Folio Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Ricci E Vecchiato, Urbinati
- Blown Satin glass shade
- Lacquered metal wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Halogen
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Double Ended Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Two 18 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt 2G11 Straight 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Double Ended Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 24 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2G11 Straight 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 13", Height 9.63", Depth 3.13", Weight 4.85 Lbs.
- Large Option Fixture: Width 18.88", Height 15", Depth 3.88", Weight 8.59 Lbs.
Manufacturer IDs: view
0190051FUL 10, 0190051UL 10, 019005FUL 10, 019005UL 10
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A simple swirling silhouette lends effortless elegance to the Hubbardton Forge Folio Wall Sconce. Hand-forged wrought iron is fashioned into a loose double spiral around a votive-style holder, with a rectangular wall plate providing contrast. Light shines up through the ...