Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The CRL4 Handheld Remote is available with the following:
- 3 fan speeds
- Non-reversing fan and light remote
- Infinite light levels up to 190 watts
- On/off dimmer switch for use with CFL bulbs (dimmer must be turned off)
- Mounts over switch plate when not in use
- White finish
- Lean mode canopy receiver unit for easy set up
- 56,000 code settings included
- 1.25 amps max fan load
- Recommended for use in dry locations
- May be used with CWRL4 Wall Remote
- Fixture Height 1", Width 2.35", Length 4.25":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Smooth airflow with a quality build. The Fanimation Xeno LED Ceiling Fan provides its user with an AC motor and LED powered downlight for cost efficiency. It also features Fanimation’s bluetooth fanSync technology for the ultimate cooling experience. The Xeno ...
The Craftmade Fans Liquid Crystal Remote gives you simple, straightforward control over your Craftmade fan and light kit. With its two-button interface and easy-to-read liquid crystal display, you can easily adjust fan speeds, light dimming, and memory settings to create ...
The Minka Aire Handheld Remote RC213 allows for wireless operation of your Minka Aire ceiling fan, transforming it into an easily-controlled air-movement system. Features a 3-speed fan control and a full range light dimmer. A receiver is required (not included). ...