FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Bach Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Francesco Paretti
- Opalflex® with Stainless Steel base
- Opalflex® is an exclusive blend of technopolymers and glass crystals
- UL listing is available for an upcharge. For more information, please call 877.445.4486.
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
Color: Gold, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture: Height 72.4", Diameter 12.4"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 63.4", Diameter 12.4"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 45.7", Diameter 12.4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
BAC42PFO0003O, BAC42PFO0003W, BAC42PFO0004O, BAC42PFO0004W, BAC42PFO0005O, BAC42PFO0005W
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Tall, slim and stylish, the Sonneman Madison Floor Lamp embodies the fashionable spirit of its namesake Manhattan thoroughfare. A slender, contoured metal base rises from an ultra-flat base whose rectangular surface echoes the crisp angles of the Off-White linen shade. ...
Based on Poul Henningsen's groundbreaking 1920's development of the reflective three-shade system, the Louis Poulsen PH 3.5/2.5 Floor Lamp is a contemporary classic. Handblown White Opal glass shades are sandblasted on the underside for even light distribution while the highly ...