FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Classic LED Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Anodized matte aluminum shade
- Shade is tiltable and 360 degree rotatable on lampholder
- Fully adjustable, articulated natural anodized aluminum arm structure
- Polished die-cast aluminum wall plate
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Incorporated touch dimmer power switch
- Cord and plug connection to wall plug-in outlet
- Consumes a mere 10 watts of power, with output nearly equivalent to a 75 watt household bulb
- Touch Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- 120 Volt Integrated LED
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height 51.56", Extension Adjustable From 31.88", Adjustable To 49.58"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artemide Talo LED Wall Sconce is a classic aluminum silhouette primed for ideal up and down lighting. Outfitted with powerful and energy-efficient LED technology, the close proximity to the wall maximizes light emission and diffusion without occupying or requiring ...