FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Rondo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Flared White fabric shades
- White bottom diffusers
- Metal body with round crystal glass balls
- Polished Nickel finish
- Oval wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 16.75", Depth 7.75"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 26.25", Depth 7.75"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 36.25", Depth 7.75"
- Plate: Height 4.5", Width 6.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
12762WTPN, 12763WTPN, 12764WTPN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the Industrial Revolution, The T Street Lighting Ballantyne Bath Bar features classic insulator glass in an iconic bell shape. A hand worked iron support bar hosts each shade and light source, projecting from a rectangular backplate. The contrasting ...
The lodge-inspired Millwright Bath Bar by Kichler combines rustic design elements such as wood, glass, and metal in this unique, versatile fixture. From a Distressed Antique Grey wood backplate, individual Matte Black holders extend outward, each providing a platform for ...