FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Huntington Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shades
- Brass caging
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Made in the USA
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Almond Mica, Cream, White Opalescent, Frosted, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Antique Copper, Pewter, Bronze, Raw Copper
Pattern / Design: Double T-bar
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 15"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 2 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 24"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 4 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 36"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 4 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Height 4.5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 48"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Height 6.5"
- 5 Light Option Suspension: Length 30"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Trim, tiered and tapered. The Sonneman Candela 3553 Tapered Multi-Light Pendant features slightly flared White Etched Cased glass shades suspended from field-cuttable suspension cords. Each shade is supported by a tiered metal fixture for a modern Art Deco look that ...
Old school cool. A classic referencing of mid-century aesthetics, the Stone Lighting Kilo Retro 3-Light Pendant features a Clear crystal glass globe that doubles as a circular display case for the trio of included retro bulbs. Kilo offers a choice ...
The Arteriors Caviar Adjustable Multi-Light Pendant is a bubbly cluster of glass globes inspired by a luxurious caviar service. Inside each glass sphere, a perforated conical metal shade diffuses light through tiny pinholes, which gives the impression of sturgeon roe ...