FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Atlantis 3-Tier Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Brass chains with tiered metal structure
- Composed of almost three miles of hand-made chain
- Suspension chain included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black Nickel, Bronze, Gold Plated, Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Six 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Eight 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Height 1.6", Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Chain: Length 39.4"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 51.6", Diameter 19.7", Weight 39.6 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 91"
- Medium Option Canopy: Height 1.6", Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Chain: Length 47.2"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 57.9", Diameter 25.6", Weight 61.6 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 105.1"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 2.6", Diameter 8.7"
- Large Option Chain: Length 47.2"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 80.7", Diameter 35.4", Weight 81.4 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 127.9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
0A13SE7C8A, 0A13SE9C8A, 0A13SF7C8A, 0A13SL6C8A, 0A14SE7C8A, 0A14SE9C8A, 0A14SF7C8A, 0A14SL6C8A, 0A15SE7C8A, 0A15SE9C8A, 0A15SF7C8A, 0A15SL6C8A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Slender openings wrap around the Terzani Bond Suspension, allowing vibrant light to peek through a spherical orb. Suspended from a red textile cord, the metal structure is able to cast a broad spectrum of patterned light, escaping from the fixture ...
The Oluce Fiore Suspension relies on transparency to create sparkling light, featuring multiple shells of hand-blown glass, each housing its own light source. Fitted with a chrome-plated metal structure, the Fiore feels lightweight and contemporary, mimicking the shape of a ...
A mirrored melange of glass and metal, the Viso Gia Round Suspension is bedecked to bedazzle. A contemporary Chrome-plated circular frame is encrusted with tightly configured rows of dazzling four-faceted Ashfour crystals, the level of glittering bling offering a ring ...