Charles & Ray Eames quite often infused their functional designs with a sense of play. Nowhere is this more evident than in the whimsical geometric form and numerous wooden spheres of the Eames® Hang-It-All Coat Hanger by Herman Miller®. This inventive piece is also strong, made of welded steel with drywall anchors for secure mounting.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Hang-It-All Coat Hanger is available with the following:
- Made of a welded steel rod frame with 14 solid wood balls
- White powder-coat finish
- Hardware package includes drywall anchors and screws
- 21% recycled content and 65% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1953
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 14.75", Width 19.75", Depth 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...