Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Hang-It-All Coat Hanger is available with the following:
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1953
- Material: Steel Rod and Solid Maple
- Made of a welded steel rod frame with 14 solid wood balls
- White powder-coat finish
- Hardware package includes drywall anchors and screws
- 21% recycled content and 65% recyclable
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In USA
- Item: Width 19.75", Height 14.75", Depth 6.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Charles & Ray Eames quite often infused their functional designs with a sense of play. Nowhere is this more evident than in the whimsical geometric form and numerous wooden spheres of the Eames® Hang-It-All Coat Hanger by Herman Miller®. This ...