Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.26 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shades with frosted cylindrical void
- 26 cast glass spheres
- White powdercoated canopy
- Suspension Lengths are not field-adjustable (each pendant is Jack-Connected to the canopy)
- Each suspension length (shortest to longest) must be specified at the time of order
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Canopy Shape: Round, Square, Rectangular
Light Option: Xenon, LED
- Xenon Option: Twenty-Six 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: Twenty-Six 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Rectangular Option Canopy Length 39.4", Width 13.2", Height 2":
- Rectangular Option Fixture Weight 144 Lbs.:
- Rectangular Option Glass Diameter 4":
- Round Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 23.6":
- Round Option Fixture Weight 136 Lbs.:
- Round Option Glass Diameter 4":
- Square Option Canopy Length 23.6", Width 23.6", Height 2":
- Square Option Fixture Weight 140 Lbs.:
- Square Option Glass Diameter 4":
Manufacturer IDs: view
14.26 Round, 14.26 Square
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Macauley Multi-Light Pendant by Savoy House brings a distinct transitional personality to your home or business. Its cascading design features a series of tungsten Edison bulbs, each within a Clear Glass shade, that suspend from a shared Vintage Black ...
The In-Es Art Design Sei Lune Multi-Light Pendant suspends six shades at staggered lengths, each in the image of the full moon. The special blend of resin and fiberglass, appropriately named Nebulite®, gives each shade a scattered and fibrous texture ...
The Terzani Mizu 26 Light Pendant mirrors the refracted tranquility produced when the mediums of light and water intersect. Twenty-six gorgeous globes of suspended super clear crystal casually await the opportunity to bend some rays, resulting in random arrangements of ...