FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Triad Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- 3 cylindrical Clear outer shades
- 3 cylindrical White Vetro Mica inner shades
- Steel frame
- Classic Pewter finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" stems
- Extra lead wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Classic Pewter, Olde Bronze
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Three 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Length 18", Depth 5.25":
- Large Option Fixture Width 40", Height 23", Depth 11.5", Weight 33.5 Lbs.:
- Small Option Canopy Length 13.5", Depth 5.25":
- Small Option Fixture Width 31.25", Height 18", Depth 7.75", Weight 23.3 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add some metallic bling to a space with the George Kovacs Jewel Box 4-Light Linear Suspension. Protected by open clear glass shades, four Chrome and Aluminum wire cages diffuse their respective light sources into a jewel-like sparkle. Its linear configuration ...
Classy and sophisticated, the Sonneman Soho 2-Light Linear Suspension accents its sedate drum-shaped shades with industrial touches. The support stems resemble pipe fittings at each intersection, without becoming overtly like hardware. Juxtaposed with crisp linen shades (each fitted with a ...
Embodying the restoration aesthetic, the Kichler Braelyn Linear Suspension offers a reclaimed industrial statement. On either side of a flat rail, Clear Seedy glass shades reminiscent of 19th-century kitchen jars are suspended from Olde Bronze finished sockets. Enhance the authenticity ...