The Spanish word for miracle: The Milagro Pendant by Eglo creates an element of fantasy. Milagro features a voluptuous glowing glass shade that illuminates white ambient lighting. Milagro is suspended by a sleek Chrome finished stem to create a modern look. Available in a variety of sizes.
The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Milagro Pendant is available with the following:
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Diameter 7.88"
- Medium Option: Diameter 9.88"
- Large Option: Diameter 11.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 59"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...