Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Beehive Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 36 in. chain
- UL Listed
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- Made In China
Finish: Dark Antique Nickel with Clear, Deep Patina Bronze with Topaz, Polished Nickel with Clear, Polished Nickel with White Cased
- Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 36"
- Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 10.75"
- Shade: Height 11.5", Diameter 10.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 61.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
D616, N616, S616, Z616
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.