Koncept Technologies, headquartered in Monterey Park, CA, creates high-quality, innovative products that make life simpler and safer for customers.
The Z-Bar Mini Gen 3 Desk Lamp is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum and plastic
- Built-in touchstrip dimmer
- 108" Black cord
- Adjustable head
- Flexible and maximum reach with 3-bar design
- Compatible with optional occupancy sensor (sold separately)
- Color Temperature: Warm -- 3500 K; Cool -- 4500 K
- Made of 39% pre-consumer recycled material (by weight)
- Stem Touch Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Metallic Black, Silver
Installation Type: Wall Mount, Table Base, Through-Table Mount, Table Clamp
Light Option: Warm, Cool
- 6.5 Watt (320 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 6.5 Watt (320 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Wall Mount Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 25.64"
- Wall Mount Option Base: Diameter 7.5"
- Wall Mount Option Lower Arm: Length 12.7"
- Table Base Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 25.64"
- Table Base Option Base: Diameter 7.5"
- Table Base Option Lower Arm: Length 12.7"
- Through-Table Mount Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 25.64"
- Through-Table Mount Option Base: Diameter 7.5"
- Through-Table Mount Option Lower Arm: Length 12.7"
- Table Clamp Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 25.64"
- Table Clamp Option Base: Diameter 7.5"
- Table Clamp Option Lower Arm: Length 12.7"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
AR3100-C-MBK-CLP, AR3100-C-MBK-DSK, AR3100-C-MBK-THR, AR3100-C-MBK-WAL, AR3100-C-SIL-CLP, AR3100-C-SIL-DSK, AR3100-C-SIL-THR, AR3100-C-SIL-WAL, AR3100-W-MBK-CLP, AR3100-W-MBK-DSK, AR3100-W-MBK-THR, AR3100-W-MBK-WAL, AR3100-W-SIL-CLP, AR3100-W-SIL-DSK, AR3100-W-SIL-THR, AR3100-W-SIL-WAL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.